Monday, May 16, 2011

Pole Dancin' On Your Hot Neighbor's Cock

Imagine this, one Sunday afternoon after you had a good breakfast alone at home, suddenly you got a phone call from your hot neighbor Mike that you have been spying constantly. And he calls you this time to ask for a favor to help him fixing something in his house, so a second hand from you would come in handy. With your pure innocent intention to help, you went there in your shorts and a tank top, knowing that you will be working there and sweating, so a skimpy outfit would be perfect and comfortable.

As soon as you got there, the front door was opened and you called his name upon entering the house. Mike shouted from the study room upstairs asking you to get there and lock the front door behind you. As you walk into the study room, mike was all naked on his lounge chair with his hard thick 9" cock standing in the middle of him and a beer bottle in his hand. With a smirk on his face and a naughty horny desperate look, he asked you to help him with his pole.

Mike: "I was wondering if you would like to sit on my pole and spin on it? I have thinking about your ass all day now."


If you ask my slutty bum about this, I will definitely saying HELL YEAH to him and get right to it. Hahahaha! Enjoy my neighbors naked cocks below. . . . .

I'll sit on your pole and I'll spin on it too. Just like what you ask for Mike.

Eventually, this is what I'll become, pain and joy at the same time.

By,

Dizzybum

No comments: