Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MY TRUE STORY: Another Somebody's Husband

So last Friday the 17th of December finally I met Mr. F for the first time after he had been asking to "meet" me for the last 2 years. I say "meet" because I already knew that all he wanted from me was my ass. I knew I am cute that's why he kept trying to get me into his bed.

Last Friday was the right time for him to meet me. His wife and 2 children were backed to their village for 2 weeks and Friday's lunch time usually longer. I went to meet him at the train station and he already waited for me in his Not-A-Penis-Extension-Car. So sad! He was a cute, short man (160cm-ish), big arms, big belly, goateed and fair skinned man. Speak with a gentle tone and well behave man. He is someone that I would never expect to be looking at some boy’s ass for more than 5 minutes with drool on his lapel.
At first he was kind of shy and quiet a little bit. After 15 minutes sitting in his car on the way to his terrace house, he picked my right hand and put it on his thigh. Ohhh! Okay!
His house was a bit messy the kind that I cannot live in it. Not that I am a spoil brat but there were no nice furniture, kitchen was very basic with a tiny fridge and a cheap stove and it looks as if this house belongs to a single straight guy, who works as a mechanic I might add. On top of that there were no bed but only a piece of old single mattress, so thin, lonely and sad looking. At first we were just lounging on the sofa listening to his story about how he was forced to get married some 13 years ago and now end up with two children. I thought the part where he got two children was somehow put some credibility into the performance of his cock. I must say I was a bit thrill to hear this part. It must be a good functioning cock and I imagined it to be hard and above average size (5 inches-ish). I was full of excitement! But then again I am always full of hope and easily pleased as my friend would label me.
After for about an hour of Q & A with him about his past, Mr. F finally invited me to go to his bedroom upstairs. So he went to his beat-up single mattress and took off his blue stripe working shirt and his black slack pants and hung them neatly on hangers. He ended up in a Renoma white undies, tight and stretchy with his belly marching forward. Oh! Well! Here we go again I told myself. Somehow I was not so excited anymore and this whole scene seemed so cliché. Have I been in this situation before?
Maybe I was expecting big honking bulging in his white undies, growing by the second and couldn’t wait to be release from its cage like a wild animal. Instead, I saw this familiar size that I could just snack while having my nails manicured and lacquered at the same time. Who am I kidding here, I am a closeted slut and size does matter. To those hypocrite people who say that size doesn’t matter, it could only mean three things; they themselves have small tiny banana or they are too fugly to get a guy to fuck them or they are in love with someone with a fucking small gherkin. Yup! It is sad isn’t it when you end up with a bad choice?
I am guessing that this is no different than the worst choice that I could be in right now. So, to be fair to Mr. F, I held up my end of the bargain and began to strip off my jeans and checkered shirt in front of him. Mr. F was staring without any blink of an eye. Ok! I exaggerated a little; I wasn’t looking at him actually. My eyes were open but my mind was imagining some better cock to make this worse situation to be slightly memorable, in a good way. Something that I could brag for a long while until I found another lonely man to be with. Gosh! I am so pathetic and stupid!
I sat in front of him then I slowly lied down on his mattress and in no time Mr. F already took off my red CK underwear and immediately lied on top of me and lick, lick and lick all the right spots. At least the skills were still good although the quality of the product was somewhat a little less.
Finally it was time for his final skill presentation; the cock was finally released from its white spandex cage. As I was predicted, I knew it already; his cock was about 4 inches only. It was really hard though and the girth was ok. So I decided to fake it! Yup! I faked my excitement with “happy” sounds ladies and gentlemen.
I quickly gave him a condom and a lube to finish it all up so that we can move on with our lives. He slid the condom over his cock and put a generous lube over it and some on my ass hole too. It was time for him to go in and so he took his position and started poking my ass with his 4 inches stick. After few attempted to fuck me, his cock went half dead on him and added more disappointments to my already half page list of complaints about this sexual episode. Ohhhh! Fuck!!! I hate this shit! (Not literally!)
I figured he has some issues with condom probably. So I told him to take off the condom and just play around without it first to get it fully boned. So he started to slide his bare cock on my cock and started pumping on it. The next thing I knew, he was already breathing heavily and screamed “Arrrkkkhhhhhhhh!” in front of my face. Ohhhh! Crap, another one more complaint to add to my list! He’s cummed already? What is this, Olympic record for the fastest cum?
Then he lied next to me, panting and apologized for his bad performance. I’d say that was a catastrophe actually; bad performance is what we call those idols who sang a hit song out of tune. This one is just plain tragedy! Not only had I taken all the trouble to go meet him secretly and sort of saving the best for last kind of crap. He turned out to be the last bad guy that I could have sex with. I might as well have a lesbian sex with Elton John while I am at it.
So I put my pleasant mode on and quickly work my way into getting us back in to his car and drive back to town. So that he can go back to his 9 to 5 and I can get back my life.
by BOYBUM

No comments: