Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FANTASY 1: Mr. Razlan Rescued Me From The Rain




Whenever I feel like playing around with my own toy or trying to fall asleep, I will always come out with a sexual fantasy. This is one of my favorite fantasy.

This is based on a real character back when I was 13 to 15 years old. Mr. Razlan was my high school hockey coach and was also an English teacher. Mr. Razlan posessed the characteristic of a real man that I dreamed of; good looking, gentle, big and muscular athlete man. When I was standing next to him, I was about the height of his ears only. Being taller than me is crucial as I love the feel when a tall man hug me from behind. I feel safe! But the best part of him that never failed caught my attentions and my eyes was his huge bulge inside his sweat pants whenever he was in the field training the hockey team. It was just too juicy to even think about him. I always imagined the size of his cock inside his soft white cotton brief would be at least about 7 inches, fat and beautiful. He would have that treasure trail of pubic hair from the base of his cock up to his belly. And he has some chest hair enough to be seen peeking through between the buttons of his shirt.

My wild imagination with him started on a raining day, after school around 4pm. I got stuck in the heavy rain on my way walking to the Bus Stop which is about 500 meters outside the school compound. So Mr. Razlan saw me and rescued me from the rain with his car and brought me to his house to dry out my clothes. At his home, he gave me a small sized adult towel to cover myself and to take off my drenched school uniform. At the same time Mr. Razlan was also taking off his working clothes and roughly wrapped his waist with a white thin towel that was damp from the rain. Instantly, I saw the shape of his cock inside his towel, so close to me and he was not embarrassed to display it too. And he pretended that he didn't see me sneaked a peak at his manly tool.  Wiggled to the right, wiggled to the left as he was busy walking around in his living room in front of me.  And I think he was proud of his big fat towel bulge and used it to seduce me as I was barely covered behind a small towel standing in the middle of the room shivering in cold.

But, I am no fool, so I played as a naive boy in front of him. Mr. Razlan then immediately asked me to sit on his Rattan Sofa so that I feel more comfortable, relax and warm while he sit closely behind me. Mr. Razlan took a small hand towel and quickly wiped my back without asking for my permission first. I was okay with that but then I realized he could be planning on something evil behind me. As he was sitting so closed behind me, at some point I couldn't help but notice how his breath was getting stronger and his hand tremble as he wiped my back with a damp towel. Sometimes I could almost feel like he was blowing my neck and the back of my ears with his manly cigarette smelled breath. At that point on, I felt like a weak little boy that needs a rescue from a villain. Suddenly I felt like I want him to hug me from my back with his huge muscular arm.

Subconsciously, I put my hand on his half exposed  hairy thigh that was on my left side. It felt so muscular and hard like a wooden board. I left my hand on his thigh for about 30 minutes and waited if he would say anything. He didn't say a word or refused my hand leaning on his wet thigh just a few inches from his cock. Instead, I noticed how Mr. Razlan let me caressed his thigh with my soft hand, moving my hand so gently like it was unintentionally done. The next thing I know, Mr. Razlan already wrapped my naked body with his huge hairy arms and lick gently my ear lobes.  After a while he got more excited and started to twist his tongue. The more he twisted, the more I tweak and moan. After for about for about 20 minutes, he turned my head toward his and start to kiss my mouth and thrust his tongue inside my throat. Going in and out like a Paddle-pop Ice cream. At this moment, I went limp on him like a little persian cat and just let him hold me and pleasure me and gave everything Mr. Razlan wanted.

Suddenly he stopped and stood up slowly in front of my face, he looked down at me with weak eyes and his damp towel tent out poking my cheek. Mr. Razlan gently took both of my hands and slide it under his white thin towel. I felt all his hairy hanging balls, soft and damp, so huge that it would cover half of my face. Two of my palms were not be enough to hold it. That was the most amazing thing that I have ever held so far.

Now, I couldn't help to hold myself any longer from looking at his hard monster cock. As I gently pull off Mr. Razlan's towel with my trembling hands, I can feel his excitement and his heart beat was pounding like a drum in a marching band. The moment of truth revealed in a second when the towel dropped on the floor and all I saw was his huge throbbing cock pointing upwards towards my face, so manly, so hard and so juicy as I can see his pre-cum streaming out of his one-eyed Anaconda. I waste no time and lick it like the best ice-cream I have ever tasted.

Mr. Razlan started to moan heavily as my saliva filling up my mouth, mixing a cocktail of pre-cum, salty sweats and rain drops and giving him a smooth and warm feeling of headjob to satisfy his 8 inches cock. My prediction about his amazing beautiful cock was wrong. He has been growing a bigger cock than I ever thought. It was an Anaconda and I was so happily surprised! As I tried my best to take it all in, that cock was more than I bargained for and I couldn't master the skill yet. I only swallowed three quater way and it already reached deep inside my mouth. But Mr. Razlan moved his hard bubbly ass towards my face and forced it in all the way. And it choked me everytime he thrust it inside my mouth and put tears to my eyes. But at the same token, I will not let him down and perform any less than what he wanted. I forced myself to take it all in and get used to such hard monster cock until it breaks my jaw.

Rain was pouring like cats and dogs but in the living room where we were was getting warmer. It was time for the next step when Mr. Razlan stopped me from enjoying his jaw-breaking cock and pull me up to stand infront of him. He gently unravel my towels and hug me tightly face to face. I could feel his cock in between our bodies, staying hard as a rock, poking my belly like a stick. He reached down my back for my ass with his two arms and interlock his fingers and pull me up againts him so tightly. As he lift me up I spread my legs and wrapped them around his waist. Our mouth locked so passionately and he carried me gently on to his bed. He put me down on my back and then he lied on top of me. Ohhh! The weight of his body was so heavy but was so warm and extremely satisfying. I was in heaven and instantly fell so in love with him. We continued kissing and licking each other. Mr. Razlan was in a mission to make me moan and found my weak spot. He knew that licking my ear lobes, my nipples and my neck would make me weak and scream. So he attacked me so gently, with the tip of his tongue and played with me. At the same time I noticed that his cock was really hard and springing.

I was ready to take it all in already and had enough with licking. So I whispered to Mr. Razlan gently and said, "you make me so happy, I cannot hold myself any longer, please put your cock inside me." Mr. Razlan did not say a word but gave me a really big smile on his face. He spread my legs wide apart and put a pillow under my ass. At that point I can see what a monster his cock was. Pointing at me hard and angry. He asked me to spit on the head of his cock generously so that he could thrust it inside my hole smoothly. As he entered me, i could feel how his cock stretched the lips of my hole and slide inside slowly. It was a pain and pleasure at the same time. There was no turning back and all I want was more and all of it.

Mr. Razlan didn't want to hurt me so he went in half way and pull it back out several times until I was completely stretched and ready to take all 8 inches. The pleasure was all mine when it was in. I couldn't help but to scream in pleasure and said "Fuck me Mr. Razlan. Fuck me more! It feels so goooodddddd!!!!" Mr. Razlan quickly obeyed my request and fuck me real hard. Pounding my hole like a train in full speed. He was moaning in pleasure and sweating like a pouring rain. He was so energetic and full of power. He kept pounding and pounding my hole and nothing was going to stop him at that point. Not even if there's a tsunami out there and ripping off the roof of his house. At the same time I squeezed my hole as much as I could so that I could pleasure every inch of his cock.

Mr.Razlan moan to my ears and whispered, "You are the best I have ever had. I was afraid you would reject me and ran off. I want to make you happy. You make me so happy." Then I replied, "Please cum inside of me. Cum lots of load inside me until you are completely drain. I love having your huge cock inside me. I want you to fuck me all the times."

Then after Mr. Razlan started to fuck me a lot faster and really rough and started to scream, "I am coming darling, I am coming now." We moan to the top of our lung as we knew that nobody could here us with the heavy monsoon rain outside. "Uhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhh!!! Mr. Razlan, please cum. Please cum! And then he gave me his final pound and cum inside of me. He was so happy and lied on top of me with his cock still hard inside my hole and with his cum spilled out a little bit. We made a big mess on the bed. Then he slide to the side of me started to weaken and fell asleep. He hugged me so gently and full of love to keep me warm and content.

We were sleeping for a while until 8.30pm and it was still raining hard outside. Mr. Razlan drove me home that night and explained to my parents that I got caught in the rain and was all wet. He just left the naked and fucking part of the story out of the conversation. It was a perfect unexpected evening for both of us. And from that day, everything changed. We planned everything carefully to the very last details to keep away from being suspected by my school friends and by other teachers.

We slept with each other almost 3 to 5 times a week. And each time Mr. Razlan never failed to satisfy me, and to amazed me.

By BOYbum

No comments: