Friday, January 28, 2011

It's The Weekend Again

I am not excited to look forward for the weekend or the following weekdays either. Maybe I need some time alone or I need to have sex with a stranger. But I definitely don't want to have sex with my BF that's for sure. I have been missing the spark for him. The truth is I lost my interest for him almost a year ago. Nothing I could do about it. Maybe love had died but I kept him for companionship.

I told him to leave me 3 times now over the course of one year but he refused to leave me. Maybe I am his 7-11 Convenient Store I guess for whatever that means; I have been providing him the comfort of living and convenience that normally will cost a bomb. With me it cost him probably an equivalent of a large size freezing Slurpee compared to what I paid every month to maintain my comfortable living.

Shopping is definitely out of the questions now. I shouldn't even go to the mall as I might end up emptied my pocket for some impulse buying of the things I don't need. I can get high and obsess on stupid bags sometimes. Oh well what can I say, I love bags and fashion stuff. Sometimes looking is enough to fill my fashion needs but that's when my pocket was shallow.

Maybe I should give a closer attention to my cats this weekend. Clean their cages, play and love them. What's in it for me though? Some self satisfaction and one less guilty on my list?

Gosh! I am so don't know what to do this weekend.

No comments: