Monday, January 24, 2011

Today's Thrill!

As I was walking alone carrying a lot of stuff in my hand in front of shops at Maluri, someone was looking at me with keen eyes and gave me a smile full of meaning.

He was waiting for his food to be ready by a road side food vendor. He was shirtless and a little on the chubby side, dark brown skin due to soaking lots of sun I gather and having cute decent face. He made me nervous and excited at the same time and I have not been having this feeling for quite sometimes.

I like the fact that he looked matured and not young. I like the fact that he was slightly balding instead of having a well combed hair like an officer in the bank. I like the fact that his belly was shown and not hidden behind some stupid shirt. I like the fact that his pants was all dirty and slightly worn out like a construction worker.

He didn't look like a bad boy but he looks like a hard working, honest and innocent man. Someone that thought I would look like a goddess when standing next to him and having to fuck me is only a fantasy. That is completely untrue! Despite my fierce and serious look, I am altogether mushy and slutty on the inside. I am almost like a closeted drama queen with Shue Uemura eye lashes and pink nails. Totally approachable and a few hours at the nearby motel is all I need and will be on me.

I like it when I caught someone looking at me and embarrassed by his own closeted interest or fantasies and then act like nothing happen. I wish I could smiled back to him immediately and start a conversation.

A simple hi will do and a tiny smile on my face would have been sufficient enough to say that he is welcum and I am free to have.

I want more and I want that man that I saw this afternoon, shirtless, sweaty and all manly.

BOYbum

No comments: