Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Military Man Just What I Need!

When I saw this man in US Marine outfit recently, I was instantly horny. I am sure he can fuck too. And I am sure if we end up in the same room all night and nobody knows about us, he will definitely let me run my juicy tongue all over his body.

And the best of all, I am sure he will not resist my warm and juicy bum for him to fuck and cum.

Just look at that cock, it is so thick and now imagine it hard and all horny. How can I resist such a cock, not even a freakin' 70 years old nun. I bet you she will pray, Ohhhh Jesus please don't take that meat away from me and replace my battery operated plastic, puhhhleeaaseeee!

Hehehehe! Fun isn't it?



I will not let him go and I will make sure he finish it all and it will be our little secret. That's for sure! Yum Yum!

BOYbum

No comments: