Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Surpriseeeeee!!!

Yuck! I hate that! It is so cliche! Especially if it comes from my BF tonite at midnight. Do I need to endure such stupid shit like acting shock and pretend that I forgot all about my own fucking birthday? Uhhhhhh!!! So yucky, slimy, childish and pretentious act.

I just want to be alone and sit quietly by myself and my BF can go shagging some stupid whore for all I care as long as I get to be with the one that I have been having relationship with for the past almost 39 years; MYSELF!

I just need to be alone and alone and alone and leave me the fuck alone. I can manage my own lonesome feelings and errrkkkkk; am I going mental over some stupid birthday here? Fuck!!!!

Exactly! Come to think of it I do need to get some really good FUCK from some straight macho tough monster cock  stranger. That will definitely hit the spot and made me forget that birthday is just another meaningless fucking day.

I just feel like smashing some fucking expensive crystal bowl and make a big mess out of it. I just want to just let loose and throw away my fucking anger and temper at something.

Happy whatever shit to me!!!!

P/S: I need help with some smart ass Jewish psychologist doctor.

No comments: