Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Birthday the 19th January

So my birthday is coming up and I will be 39 years old. That is so FUCKING OLD isn't it? I hate it but nobody can escape getting old. So the most common phrase that we heard people say.. . . . ."It's just a number nothing more!" Duhhhhhhhh!

The question is what do I want for my birthday and who I want to spend it with? I feel like spending my birthday ALONE this year.

The three things I want for my birthday:

1. Someone to pay off all my debts to the banks. (Not in a million years, unless Bill Gates is my boyfriend)
2. A nice freakin watch. I will search for this one base on my bacteria-sized budget.
3. My friends should all get together and buy me a Kitchen Aid Mixer since they all know that I love to bake cakes and pastries and cooking food and entertaining them all the times.

Happy Fucking Birthday to me.

BOYbum

No comments: