Thursday, January 6, 2011

Psychotic VS Sex, Boyfriend VS Companion

What should a guy does to a boy friend who has a big cock and gives satisfying sex everytime BUT psychotic and rude?

The rule of thumb in a gay relationship is, no matter whether they are short (5' 5"), slightly almost to the ugly looks but generally pleasant at the same time but these don't-attract-second-glance kind of top-dudes at the same time has a huge monster cock and could give good satisfying sex to some good looking, well to do bottoms. The problems with these top-dudes' attitudes are they think having monster cock with ugly face is like an ugly straight guy driving a BMW 7-series. And these people think they can demand the sky and the moon from us and at the same time fucking around town too. What were they thinking?

Ok! Some of us cock receivers are born without improper judgement of human character. We tend to be slightly short sighted and become quickly forgotten of a fugly faced man the minute his huge salami jumped out of his pants. For a one night stand is forgiveable, but night after night fucking the same fugly face and being treated like a freakin' sex slave and a Filipino maid at the same time should be made illegal. And these bottoms that let themselves to be treated in such a way should be burn in a gay-HELL too.

I know one bisexual guy who has been married for years and has a child and at the same time has been in a relationship with my best friend for more than 5 years. This guy Mr. S (as I am gonna call him here and not a real name) also has 3 Gay Romeo accounts. He said he kept 3 GR accounts are for chatting with some freakin' strangers. WTF!!!! And now my best friend who just opened a GR account about 6 months ago, just decided to put a more sexy photo (just body, no face, no cock or ass hole pics) and Mr. S took that photos and showed them to my best friend and asked him. . . . ."What is this?" I mean, seriously who the fuck does he think he is to stop my friend?

He has a wife, a secret happy family that even my best friend cannot know about or come close to. And then he has been maintaining 3 GR accounts for years and my best friends never said a word about it or ever ask him to delete them. On top of it all he is just an ordinary looking guy that doesn't attract second glance at all, short stubby man, except when he drives his Mazda 2 around, some low lives newbies would go gaga over him. Not that he needs that car as a penis extention because he already has a big cock fortunately. So when you have it, flaunt it! And he is also seeing younger boys because my best friend felt guilty towards Mr. S because my best friend is HIV+ and so he encourage Mr. S to date other people out of his self conscience and guilty feelings.

Not to mention, Mr. S was caught by my best friends about 2 months ago that he brought some stranger into my best friend's house for sex and just so happened my best friend went home at that time. He was so busted! What a fucking rude asshole! And still my best friend sort of short sighted himself for Mr. S evil shit.

These are just some of the shits that he did to my best friend. And now Mr. S wants my best friend to stop putting his sexy photos in his only one GayRomeo website? WTF X 3!!!!!!!!!

What I don't undertand is why my best friend is so obsessed with Mr. S big cock when he treats him like SHIT. Like a real HIV+ person and not like a lover or at least to a person that you care? HIV+ is just another sickness that anyone could be infected. And Diabetes or Cancer is a much more fatal than having HIV+. People has to start treating HIV+ people just like any other sick people and not like they have a fucking leprosy from hell.

So for my friend to discount Mr. S rude behavior just because he can give great fuck is just beyond my common sense altogether. Do we really need to go that far and become mentally disable as well just because we can get great fuck out of an ugly looking and ugly mannered guy?

Are we really that desparate for sex that we accept bad behavior like a cherry on top of our ice cream? Or are we really feeling guilty for being HIV+ that we let our lover to treat us like shit so that we felt better and feel less lonely? Is being lonely really that bad?

I for once sometimes need to be alone. Having a boyfriend all the times doesn't really make me happy. I felt restricted and suffocated. Do I need a boyfriend or a companion?

No comments: